XFL bought for $15 million by...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Broken Arrow, Aug 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

2. kstone

kstone Starter

At least it got sold to someone that will try and make it successful

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I don’t know what the rock’s plans for the league would be.
    I don’t thinks it’s a good idea to make it NFL jr which is kinds of why I liked McMahon in charge. I think the more rule gimmicks the better within safety reasons of course.

From the first run, jersey names were good.
    Instead of no fair catch, no punts. Get stopped on 4th down shy of the 50, other team starts no closer than the 50.
    No extra points was good.
    Obviously bad was the “coin toss” due to injuries, but they could make it more interesting somehow outside of actually flipping a coin. Maybe QBs launch the ball, furthest gets to pick.

They should also reach out to every popular retread they can like TO, Chad Johnson, VY, Tebow, CK, I heard even Herschel Walker thinks he can still compete. Get some players with a “name” just to gain some viewers until the unknown talents can break out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar