XBox Live Question...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VolnTitan, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

So I got Madden for Xbox 360. I figured I would try it on that instead of getting it again for the PS3. When I go and select Xbox Live from within Madden, it trys to sign in and then tells me an error...I need to be signed into Xbox Live and/or EA Servers, so I can't play online. But I am signed in. I was able to download the update for the game, I was able to download a demo. I checked and my account doesn't expire until Jan 09. Any thoughts?

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Come on! Where are all the Xbox 360 experts telling me what I am doing wrong because it is so much easier! Help me out here.

3. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

What version of live do you have? A gold (payed) account or a silver (free) account?

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I have a Gold prepaid 12 month subscription. I tried NCAA 09 today and same thing. Like I can't sign into EA. So far, Xbox Live isn't impressing me much

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Well, apparently alot of folks are having the same problem with XBox Live and EA. But so far, I haven't seen any posted solutions.

Yep. XBox Live is awesome....

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Don't have any problems. EA online is whats wrong not live. Not microsofts fault EA can never get their stuff right.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

It has to be something btwn. EA and XBox because it works fine on my PS3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar