Would titans have a SB if they had drafted Cutler?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Jul 13, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    13.5%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    86.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

:wooo:

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Rookie thread maker gonna make mistakes

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

YET another Less than1000 lbs thread from JCB. NO of course NOT. Cutler was and is a head case...this generations Jeff George...nothing more.

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This is where I'm at. They'd have definitely been better, significantly better. Not sure he'd have been good enough to not choke in a SB appearance though.

Absolutely. That play is disgusting, and just shows how dirty that team was.

5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Go home Thad.

You're drunk.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Jay Cutler might be worse in big games, national stage than the Buckeyes are..... (coming from a Buckeye fan)

7. kstone

kstone Starter

I might could say yes for the 08 season. But Cutler still could not have stop Alge from fumbling and Ravens running the game winning play with 00 on clock when it.should have been a delay of game

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think the Gronk hit plus some others out there are way more egregious although I'm still disappointed that attack on CJ wasn't flagged at least.

Second, the Titans had an all around better team. No CJ should not have changed that outcome. That's Fisher not playing to win, but doing what he does best and plays not to lose, which ironically is what he did way more often.

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That was the Delay game.

It was a 3rd and 3 I think. Had it been called correctly a 3rd and 8 changes that defense, knowing they would pass.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar