world is so blind to fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Ha....THis reminds me of the guy who called the post-game Titans radio show yesterday and started talking in non-stop cliches'...The finally just cut him off after 90 seconds. I had a good chuckle.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

His job's at stake. That's the only difference.

When it's just something small like winning/losing, keeping playoff hopes alive, he punts it away. It's a shame it seems to take a 6 game losing streak for Fisher to understand what it takes to win in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

It's obvious to us who follow this team so closely but I'm sure Bud is oblivious.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bud does at times seem oblivious to whats going on, but he's got himself a billion dollar company, surely he's keeping his eyes on that.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - bammboy has an issue with the quote button. I mean you have to manually maul the post to achieve the effect he gets

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

@smceditor - Although I don't necessarily agree with wanting Vince back next season, I will have to admit that was one of the funniest videos I've seen in quite a while. Everything about Fisher was spot on to me, kudos!

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Coaching football is all about managing risk. If it is 3rd and 15 at your own 5 more than likely you already threw the ball incomplete on first or second down and then had a penalty.

Running the ball for 5 yards on 3rd and 15 from your 5 gives your punter some room and avoids disaster. The average punt yields about 38 yards of field position.

8. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

I can't believe Bud stands for this kinda crap

I remember back in the day Bud fired a coach after back to back eleven win seasons thats 11-5 back to back.

Now for some reason he can't fire Fisher after back to back seasons with six game losing streaks.

Bud needs yo pull that trigger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar