Word of the wise for Myspace users.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RyansTitans, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

the difference between AIM and myspace is what?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well I use Myspace for contacting my cousins in Atlanta but I also use it for friends and stuff. I wouldn't say im addicted but I like making layouts and stuff and I like making them for friends. Just for fun.

I had a really good one on my last Myspace but since it got friggin deleted..

I made a LeBron one. see.

www.myspace.com/ryansspace915

beast

And Gunny theres tons of differences between AIM and Myspace.. lol

Anyone have AIM?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am meaning they are both online and you talk to someone in both of them.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

AIM would win the battle of talking to people.

Since an I.M can be sent from here to where you are within milliseconds

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is still the same premise.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

No. Wrong.
    See, on a message board, there's no cute wallpaper with flowers, list of people whom you don't know trying to leave a comment like you're all cool with each other, lists of stupid random sayings and .gif images that's supposed to make the rest of us think you're hip.
    Actual exchanges of ideas happen on message boards. MySpace is just a vanity exercise. And I've never met Tom, and he's not my friend, so I don't know why he showed up when I first joined. I hope I didn't upset him too much when I deleted my proifile shortly thereafter.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

The thing is.. what your talking about yes its true but when people use myspace to keep in contact with friends , family , ect... its not as bad. When people try to act all cool and add everyone and their brother and comment them and crap then yea. Myspace has alot of those people. Nothing anyone can do about it.

Myspace is nice when you use it for the reason it was made.

Nonetheless Tom is out making millions apon millions of dollars for all these people who are obsessed with Myspace...

perfect example.

http://lolmyspace.ytmnd.com/

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I actually made my profile so I could communicate with my neice. For some reason, our e-mails just would not get sent. She insisted on MS. That didn't last long.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Maybe because you needed to confirm your account before sending messages. lol

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Incorrect. There is cute wallpaper. Sigs and Avatars. They give a sense of character to who you are. The person behind the screen name. And yes, people constantly act like so-and-so is informative, pwning, etc on message boards.
    Exchanges of ideas happen on blogs more-so than message boards IMO. But once again, psst - myspace has message boards too. :) Tom is the creator of the site. It's a welcome type deal, and an example. Try not being so anal and looking in to things far too much.

ryanstitans, here's mine dude. My layout is soooooo cute! Come leave messages on mine so I feel cool please!
    http://www.myspace.com/pseudobohemian
    Yeah, my layout was a headache, but it was worth it. Tom added me as a friend afterwards. So cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar