Breaking News With pick 38 of the 2024 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select DT T’Vondre Sweat, Texas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2024.

1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Hope it never reaches that kind of rage, but I feel it’s more from the cows side of town.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its funny cause cow fans are personally insulted by the daughter of Bud Adams

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Texan losers can eat a bag! I moved on long ago, and offer nothing but sack on the chin! They know it’s just sack on they chin! It’s why they upset! Mo chin music fine by me.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

They probably Shawn Michaels fans too. He’s a houston guy and his “finisher” was sweet chin music.
    Edit: Texas guy (San Antonio, not Houston)

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Well pretty much every DT we’ve drafted has turned out to be good so there’s that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar