With pick #2 of the 2015 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2015.

?

Happy with the Titans drafting Mariota?

Poll closed May 7, 2015.
  1. Yes.

57.9%
  2. No.

17.2%
  3. Undecided but hoping for the best.

24.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

k.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

With the sort of offense Oregon ran.. I wouldnt be surprised if a good percentage of those passing yards came from YAC.

Good luck finding a site that reports those stats however

3. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

4. Sitrik

Sitrik Starter

Regardless its still passing yards.

5. Sitrik

Sitrik Starter

yeah sorry seen that

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

loved McMVP but he was not a particularly good passer. Not turrible, just not his strength. Only late in his career did he consistently lead his receivers open.

But he was an awesome QB. More to the position than a big arm... which McMVP had

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Sitrik

Sitrik Starter

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You mean like when sources told Mortenson that Eli Manning was going to miss a month?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3013266

Or do you mean when league sources leakes just to Mortensen that Tebow as a virtual certainty go to to the Jags?

ESPN’s Chris Mortensen: it’s a “virtual certainty” Tim Tebow goes to Jacksonville, not the CFL | 55 Yard Line - Yahoo Sports Canada

How about when Vick was unlikely to be in the feds dogfight probe?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2927560

He nailed that one!

Need I go on? I can if you want me to.

There are things called conflicting reports. If you want to take what the guy said as 100 percent fact, then go ahead, that is your choice. Meanwhile, several other "reputable media sources" have denied this. As did Whis, RW, and Mett.

Building a Mett shrine? Is that what you are resorting to already?

#788 Alzarius, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

A lot of that was due to the fact it took a long time for Fisher to trust McNair. Fisher was more about "Whatever you do, do not turn it over. There is nothing wrong with punting."

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

jeff fisher loves punting. i bet he dreams of punting at least once a week in season...and near nightly in the offseason.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar