With pick #2 of the 2015 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2015.

?

Happy with the Titans drafting Mariota?

Poll closed May 7, 2015.
  1. Yes.

57.9%
  2. No.

17.2%
  3. Undecided but hoping for the best.

24.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Honestly, this guy is spot on.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Those limbs you walk on. lol.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That is DW.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

As a guy whose lady was a Oregon cheerleader, I've watched every game Mariota has played the last three years. I have to say I'm thrilled with this pick. The guy can flat out play and not just with his legs. He's smart, graduated in 3 years with a 3.4 gpa, doesn't panic under pressure, is passionate about football and does a great job protecting the ball. Had something like 130 tds and 15 ints in his career. Ridiculous. He will win us games. Vince Young and Jake Locker he is not. A great character person who his teammates love too.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

It's still true. There was so much talent on the board, including Williams who I wanted and the jets got. We took MM because the higher ups are on the hot seat, not because it was best for the future of this franchise.

I hope as much as anyone MM is the answer. I just don't think he is. I wanted a qb with an arm, who could be accurate and make throws. I think that's Mett if he's not getting hit within 2.5 seconds. Wanted to see a great defense built and give Mett a chance. I'm not drafting for my job next year though, so I'm thinking too far out.

Don't get me wrong, I hope MM works out and think he could. It's just not the route I'd of gone.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think @Alex1939 does

8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

MM is nothing simlar to VY or Locker.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

@Tennessy XO was there tweeting. They did give away leis, think they were selling the Jerseys.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

All I know is my gut tells me "maybe."

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar