Will the Titans sneak into the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

do we want them to though?

what are we going to do in the playoffs with this offensive roster? luck our way to round 2 and face a real team? not helpful

2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Dont care. Making the playoffs is better than sucking.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Texans are one hard Von Miller sack from Brandon Weeden being their starter. We're one game back with all the division tiebreakers in our favor. Anything is possible at this point.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It's division or bust. B-hole timore, Pitt, Cin all look better in the North. KC, LAC, Den are at least arguably better and that still leaves Miami who we lost to.

I hope we get a shot in the playoffs but I don't think this game against Dallas will matter come end of the season. 8-8 may be good enough as long as they beat Hosuton, Jax and Indy.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We’re not going anywhere this year. Didn’t trade because JRob knows it. He tried to move Henry because he needs picks to make up for some early pick busts. Plus needs to be splashy since we’re hosting the draft. These aren’t my thoughts alone, these are published thoughts already (@abc2330 @VondyP ) so some of y’all can keep your pitchforks at home.

6. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

I reckon we’ll be 6-10, 7-9. We won a lot of scrappy close games the last couple of years and it’s caught up with us this year.

Frustrating part is we have made no progress at all this year. There’s more questions all over the team than answers. The QB position, O line, WR group, pass rush and run defense have all looked below par.. depressing.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We've been in every loss cept one. Titans can win as easily as lose.

Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL but I like our chances tonight. Wish it was a 1pm home game but it's not like Dallas is any better than anyone we've beaten.

8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

We might, not sure. But I need a win tonight for real.....wife is a cowboys fan...ugh

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

It's possible but we gotta start winning now. That starts tonight.

Houston is on a 6 game winning streak. That puts a huge damper on our chances.

I originally thought we had no chance at the wild card due to all our AFC losses but I'm starting to think we have a chance there

Steelers, Patriots, Chiefs win their divisions. 1st WC spot goes to LAC.

That leaves us battling with Ravens, Dolphins and Colts IMO. U can maybe include Jags here too.

Ravens are starting to implode (4-5, talking about firing Harbaugh) and I think it's possible we wind up with a better record than Miami.

Right now I'd say we have a 35% chance at the post season.

Bottom line is there's 9 games left. We have to take care of our own business.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If we win this weeks game in Indy we move into 1st with another win in Houston on MNF

woot woot

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar