Will the Titans sneak into the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Crazy mathematics is only needed if we lose this week. Otherwise, it's simple. Win out, Ravens or Steelers lose one.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I remember one year we needed 6 teams to lose on the final weekend to get the #1 draft pick, and 5 of 6 lost. I'm not sure if that means anything is possible message from God, or it was a tantalizing f'you from up above to Titans fans.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Colts still have a shot at catching the Texans, should they lose two, no? As do we I think.

(I know that isn't going to happen.)

Honestly, I hope the colts crush the gmen with no injuries, we do the same to Washington, and the ratbirds lose to LAC.

Let's have the meaningful us vs. luck game with playoffs on the line.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

if the texans lose 2 then whoever wins the titans/colts game wins the division im pretty sure.

however both of those games are played at 1 that sunday so we wont really know ahead of time

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

They could conceivably lose you the eagles this week. I don't see jscksonville beating them in week 17 though. That team has thrown in the towel.

6. manVzone

manVzone Special Teams Standout

Nope

Colts need to win this week to stay afloat with Ravens

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think Colts could lose this week and still make it in if they beat us week-17

8. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

It's possible, but they would need help. If Colts lose this week, then they would need to beat us Week 17 + have either Ravens or Steelers lose both Week 16 and Week 17.

9. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Yup because of of conference record.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Ravens 6-4, colts 6-5. Colts Would need help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar