Will the Titans sneak into the playoffs?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

who cares? dude we're 5-5, not 3-7

we should all still be into this season

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Didnt say I'm not into this season, I'll still watch because its my team...my point was we are not a playoff team

Yes we beat NE but then got our asses handed to us by Indy

Can't lose divisional games...plain and simple...Houston and Indy won

We lost bad yesterday, Mariota hurt again..sorry if I'm not jumping up and down

Once we consistently beat teams we should beat and show up for divisional games then I'll have some faith

3. JCBRAVE

Somebody get some rope and tie the fairweather fans down, its gonna be rough these next couple weeks, dont want to lose any of our die hard fans on the ride.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans are far too inconsistent right now to do anything in January, IMO.

Maybe they figure it out but it isn't looking promising right now.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

This is where the real roller coaster ride begins. Titans were just preppin us for the stretch, it’s gonna be brutal but this is how they do things.

6. JCBRAVE

This may sound like loser mentality but Im just happy we're 5-5

we've been down way darker alleys than 5-5 so yea

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. JustAFan

JustAFan Starter

This is my feelings exactly. And I said so BEFORE the Colts game, after the Patriots game, in this thread.

IN-CON-SIS-TENT

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

The football gods clearly don't want us to succeed this year. Walker down game one, QB gets lingering injury to throwing hand game one, nearly every single starting and backup receiver and lineman goes down at some point, DC has a Damn stroke at the beginning of the game and QB goes down again when things began turning around.

We just have to accept that Bill B.sold his soul to Satan, and that we should expect to experience such misfortune if they deem us to be a threat. NE's division rivals haven't even bothered to get a QB for years, as soon as NY and Buffalo draft one early,, both go down. Tannehill has barely seen the field since they went to the playoffs. It took Luck years to be healthy after they went to the AFC championship. John Elway has experienced early onset dementia and drafted Lynch and hired Vance Joseph. Jacksonville sucks again . KC and Pittsburgh do the smart thing and choke each year. We just need to bide our time until Bill retires. There's no point in trying to win a SB, only to face the inevitable doom and destruction.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Philadelphia beat them in the Super Bowl... this year, Bill is all "not so fast".

10. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

I think it's just absolutely amazing how much this team screws everything up. We're beating the best teams in the nfl and getting blown up by lesser teams. I wouldn't even mind if it were close and the guys was showing the hunger to get a win. Chargers game was 1 of the best this year even though we lost by 1 point.

I don't think we'll get the wildcard this year and Texans I think are gonna win the division. Too inconsistent and that's the bottom line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar