Why is Webster still with us?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Show me a post where I complained.

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

The fact that he wasn't fired WITH Whiz shows not that she's out of the loop...but that there is no one IN the loop who can accurately assess who should and should not be fired and why.

I think one ideal scenario could be something floated last year....when Peyton Manning retires, hire him as President (and part owner). He will hold everyone accountable and not accept substandard GM/HC-ing!

3. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

All of them. You complained that I responded in kind. Go figure.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

You need to look up the definition of complain. I responded to another poster saying you were butt hurt and actually said I don't care about the ratings.

Keep lying to yourself

• Boring Boring x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sounds like some
    [​IMG]

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Again, you have this diseased way of thinking that anyone who disagrees with you, has a BS opinion. So many on this board were posting negative ratings on anyone who was in favor of drafting Mariota. They wanted DT williams, instead...claiming that we didn't have any talent on the D-Line besides Casey, and that our real problem was defense. If Webster had listened to that prevailing opinion, you'd be after him even more fervently.

My point was that he has done a lot better in the past 2 drafts than most give him credit for, and that finding a proven GM is much harder than finding a proven HC. Our defense has gotten better and isn't as deficient of talent as many like you insist. One or two seasons ago, I would have been in favor of letting Webster go, but he has done a lot to redeem himself lately....a lot like the Raiders Reggie McKenzie, in that regard. So many fans were clamoring for him to get fired, and he actually gotten that roster loaded with enough talent to compete again.

I think your opinion is BS, but I didn't BS your posts to show disproval. I just stated my position and left it at that. When I BS a post, it's to respond to internet punks like you and Fry.

#336 TitanUpB4UGO, Dec 14, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    • Boring Boring x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

You should be able to detect some BS, cause you're so full of it.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. Fry

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Fry

@TitanUpB4UGO is still dancing. He's going on a neg rep spree. One might even call him the resident GoTitans negger...

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

That's false I don't think everyone with a different opinion, has a BS opinion. I just think anyone who thinks Webster has done a good job has a BS opinion on Webster's tenure. You are reading way to much into this. It was nothing personal but you took it that way. Maybe it's you and not me? That sounds more reasonable.

Again, I have stated my opinion on the matter multiple times no need to keep typing the same thing.

Webster has done a terrible job. He has hit on 2 1st round picks. Our O line has gotten worse despite 2 top 15 drafts picks, a massive FA deal to Lecitre, Poutasi in the 3rd, Schwenke in the 4th.

The defense has played awful lately. Really really bad. Our secondary is atrocious. It's an area that Webste has ignored and whiffed on draft picks. We also have no depth on defense.

Would you like me to point out our WR core which consist of and underachieving Kendall Wroght, bust Justin Hunter, FA signing Douglas who has been terrible, and DGB who has been up and down (still early).

RB's are also worse despite FA deal to Dex, Sankey big whiff.. I can do this all day.

Safety? Griffin got signed to a big deal. Searcy has been awful and nonexistent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar