Why is Webster still with us?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

And who helps decide on the head coach...THE GM!!! They went to Munchak (finally) and told him he'd have to change his staff to stay. He didn't, so he got fired. HOW were we letting Whiz keep his job after his first season and let him keep his ST and OL coaches? And Webster doesn't understand the problems of the team or he would have adressed them and done a better job adding playmakers to this team rather than trying to save the most cap space - effectively putting us behind the 8-ball vs the talent on other teams vs ours.

2. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Again, Rain Man. You throw sh!ite, you're going to get it back. What part of that needs to be re-explained a dozen times?

• Boring Boring x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Don't make dumb posts and I won't "throw sh!ite". What part of that do you need explained a dozen times?

That's why the ratings are there, and that's why you have A LOT of negative ratings on your posts.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

When did I complain? I just said you were butt hurt. Do you always make things up?

• Troll Troll x 1
  5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Kelly would only hinder Mariota's development as a Pro Style QB as Kelly runs a different offense...one that Mariota already knows extremely well and could run to perfection from day 1. And despite most fan's lack of knowledge regarding this offense, it would help Mariota's play a ton because kell's offense is predicated on RUNNING the BALL EFFECTIVELY and we don't do that!

Mariota threw a high percentage of his passes in playaction which is ONE of the many reasons the offense is so successful. When you dump Mariota or any rookie into a ton of 3rd and longs...you are putting them thru the hurt locker!

Kelly is a great OC and looks solid as a HC but I have not at all liked his moves as GM. I think kelly would totally revitalize our offense as a HC but we have enough problems with our roster. We need a real GM!

Another guy along this line but who isn't a read option guru is Josh McDaniels...who'd I'd love but also don't want anywhere near a GM role!

6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

That's the problem right there....like so many on internet forums. You have a problem understanding that JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE'S OPINION...it doesn't mean their opinion is BS. People just like you bashed the prospect of drafting Mariota, claiming he came from a gimmicky college offense that doesn't work in the NFL....yada, yada, yada.

Guess what....those same people would have BS'ed my posts in favor of drafting Mariota the whole time. So, again...let's review. Your opinion is just that....opinion. It does not = reality nor fact. It is merely conjecture, and nothing more. I stated solid reasons why I held the opinion I did, and if some little internet punk, like you, decides to lob a BS bomb, then he should expect a response in kind. Just that simple. You don't dictate what opinions people can have, here or anywhere.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 3
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

This is an excellent post because it is one of the few that actually mentions the CULTURE of the team and the GM has a role to play in this. When you have poorly performing players getting overpaid (Levitre and Griffen for instance) for YEARS...you are signaling to the players that the HC and GM don't care about results.

Bill Parcells was pretty famous for taking over bad franchizes and turning them around quickly. One of his most important things he did was to reset the culture to HIS mindset and to prove the point, he usually either traded away or flat out cut a good player. Now he's smart enough to not do this randomly, but he could pick out the guy not buying into his system so he'd get rid of him. Message received...you don't go all in, I don't care who you are or how much you make, you will be GONE!!!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The TL;DR version of this is "bull****."

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

You've been complaining. When did that stop?

• Boring Boring x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

When did I say you can't have an opinion? Making things up again I see.

Since we are on the subject though, so you are allowed to have an opinion but I can't say your opinion is BS, even if that's my opinion. (And many others on the board since I wasn't the only one who thought so).

I have stated my opinion on the matter many times you just didn bother to read it. I actually read your posts and thought they were bs I didn't just slap that on there because I was mad (like you did).

You are part of the problem because you can't take criticism. You claim all titans fans are fickle because they don't agree with you. Get real dude and look in the mirror before you try to call someone out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar