Who to target by trade deadline

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ropy0386, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

I'm pretty sure Quinton Williams is off the table. Plus it would take more than a first round pick.

Shelby Harris would be perfect and he's on a cheap one-year deal. Maybe we can give the Broncos their 6th round pick back. Just like the movie Daft Day. I just doubt that would be a realistic option. We'll see.

I agree we can upgrade Crawford, but Kerrigan would be an OLB here. As much as we need the depth and rotation, for some silly reason we seem very content on only playing Landry, Clowney, and Beasly. It doesn't make any sense. We should of kept (and actually rotated in) Correa.

Shelby Harris I think is the best choice.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Why would Washington do that?

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

4. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

That sucks I liked Mack because I’m from Chattanooga. He looked good last year, but he hadn’t done much this year. I’m not sure if he’s even played honestly, but I wish we had traded for some DL help.

5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Niners just cut Dante Pettis... I dunno, he has flashed and is still really young. Could be worth a shot.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea too bad but Murchinson needs to take this opportunity and run with it.

7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

They have more WR injured than they do healthy and they still cut him. No thanks.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar