Who should we take?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 24, Oct 24, 2009.

?
  1. Jimmy Clausen

8 vote(s)
    7.5%
  2. Jake Locker

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. Sam Bradford

7 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Ndamukong Suh

26 vote(s)
    24.5%
  5. Gerald McCoy

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  6. Eric Berry

30 vote(s)
    28.3%
  7. Taylor Mays

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  8. Carlos Dunlap

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  9. Joe Haden

6 vote(s)
    5.7%
  10. Trade Down/Someone Else

17 vote(s)
    16.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sCarecrow

sCarecrow Guest

I can only speak for me but: hell, yea!

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

a coach

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

MJ is a beast...in division II football. His draft status will depend on his 40 and combine numbers. If he has the speed and athleticism to play with the big boys, he has a chance to get drafted mid-late (5th-7th rnds). If he doesn't, he'll have to hope for an invite as he'll likely just be a special teamer until he can prove otherwise.

I believe the Lenz award is National but ONLY for division II football.

Good luck to Michael Johnson, but his combine numbers are his key. He's not going in the first few rnds of the draft unless he can run a 4.5 and amazing change of direction and fluid hips.

Gut

4. Eriday

Eriday Camp Fodder

Response

We will probably have a mid-round pick so Berry and Suh won't be available.I would like to see us get either a space eater in the middle like Dan Williams from UT or a hard hitting safety like Taylor Mays.

5. Eriday

Eriday Camp Fodder

6. CricketChapman

CricketChapman Camp Fodder

If Rolando McClain is there at 12-15, I figure we'll take him.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm still for McClain in round one if possible. I'd take Haden instead if we could swing it and McClain wasn't available.

In FA, I'd look to possibly add Peppers or Merriman, along with John Jolley from GB.

One DT I like, though, who probably won't go as high as our first round pick, is Brian Price from UCLA. Had 22.5 TFLs and 7 sacks. 6'2 295, excellent 1-gap penetrator. He's the kind of guy the Titans would look at, I believe.

8. Carp

Carp Starter

I like Derrick Morgan a lot. But many drafts have him going in the Top 10 picks. Hopefully he drops to us. If not, then McClain should be our pick. I want no part of Joe Haden with the 13th pick.

9. Carp

Carp Starter

I like Price as well. But we don't have a 2nd round pick and I doubt he's there in the 3rd round.

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I'm curious...

Why no love for Haden?

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar