Which WR do you want to add???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Agree with this. Watkins would be perfect at that number.

Cordarrelle Patterson would be fun too. I'm a UT fan so I may be a little biased there.

2. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Cause jrob is arrogant and lazy. He believes he can fill the rest of the holes in the draft. He's ruining our superbowl window with his arrogance

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Watkins can't get through a full season..pass

JuJu is my choice, he would be great with AJB...but he won't be cheap...so I can't see us signing him

I'd look at DeMarcus Robinson, 27 yrs old, has had some big games, he would be good with Brown as well...he has contributed in the return game?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He created that "window".

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Hoping its a nice big bay window not a cheap vinyl clad replacement type lol

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

7. Young54

Young54 Starter

Exactly. I was going to say the same thing. Not sure if he was being sarcastic. It's also nice when a GM can extend the window and not shoot yourself in the foot like the Jags and so many other teams have done.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I think we just let AJ Brown decide who his next running mate is gonna be

9. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Well there goes juju. Guess we aren't going to have another wr before draft lol. So if aj goes down so does our season. Or if any corner same thing

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

If the rumors are true that we might be looking to trade for anthony miller, I would be estatic. No free agents on the market right now that are even close to as talented as him now that we know we only have a few million to spend max, this would be perfect.

If we can't find a trade like this, I wouldn't be mad at a Sammy watkins for 3-4 mil.

Looks like we're gonna have to find our starting TE and NT in the draft if we do spend the last of our money on a WR. Hoping we somehow find a way to bring daquon back for super cheap and can still snag a WR. Then TE would be the only glaring hole. With RT and CB being on top of our needs list.

I'm assuming Firkser and Batson will handle the slot duties, but clearly another WR would be right up there with the other top needs.

I'm just happy we're not gonna go into this season with a player as abysmal as Jack crawford as our starting defensive linemen. What tf were they thinking last year?

#140 J Falk, Mar 19, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar