Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

speaking in general

2. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

LOL. Your 2 year old has between $500,000 and $1Mil? Supposedly that is how much Vince has left.

3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Not when it comes to Vince Young

4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

You guys are all officially too old to remember what it's like to be a youngen. Teenagers express themselves in all sorts of various ways especially when it comes to clothing. None of ya'll ever had green hair or a lip ring?

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Nope. Neither did any of my friends.

Actually... The only people that did this at my high school were labeled as burnouts - which is exactly what they did...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Which is exactly what VY did also...

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm in my 20's and no, no I didn't because my parents loved me and I wasn't ugly and I had friends.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Right.

Makes me wonder what razorburn was doing as a teen.

I was a good teenager Id say, my parents never had to worry about me coming home with my nuts pierced together or a freaking fake tail tied to my belt..

This girl i brought up before is in her own league. I never knew any weirdos that strange. The weirdest friend I had did have his lip pierced and stretched his ear lobes out to where he could stick glue sticks in them. But that kind of weird is common. This girl IDK what to think.

So RazorbackTitans, what color fake tail did you have as a teen since you think thats normal.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Exactly.

We had those weird kids at my school but I dressed like a damn adult and enjoyed the company of girls... granted they didn't always enjoy me but damn it I tried.

Weird kids all sat around the same lunch table and talked about Japanese cartoons and wore stuff bought at Hot Topic.

They got stuff throw at them and their půssy selection was limited to none, fat girls, ugly girls with baggy pants and eyebrow rings who enjoyed ICP and the occasional ugly ducking social outcast who thought Pokemon was okay to play at 16.

Sorry Titans Eternal

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Then again these are the kids who usually end up shooting the school up so perhaps I should have been cool with them.

Game em candy chit. Told em that Korn was real cool band and that watching Japanese cartoons on a Friday night is okay. Just don't shoot me when you snap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar