Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Vince gets hurt, that's all there is to it. He's been hurt three out of five years. It doesn't matter how he got hurt, he got hurt. At this point he's injury prone.

Pulled muscles with no one around him. Strained ligaments without being touched. Sprains while being tackled. Banging his hand on a helmet. These things happen, but they happen a lot to Vince Young.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Which is it? He sucks as a QB or he's injury prone. Seems like you jumped ship.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think its cool that there's older posters all jokes aside. To be honest I always forget there's guys a lot older than me on the internet and I'm pretty young. If there were more topics discussed (or that I checked out) it would be interesting to see how the perspectives differentiated amongst generations.

Here's to the Titans having a better than expected 2011 season.

4. Fry

It can't be both? I didn't realize those things were mutually exclusive. He was hurt and playing like crap at the same time. Then when he was finally playing decent he got hurt even more.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Ok, a straight forward answer.

How was he playing the last two seasons? He wasn't injured the year before last. How come he only played half a season?

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

And show me where his stats the past 2 years have been less than above average.

7. Fry

Because he lost his job the year before, as he should have after refusing to go back in against the Jags. He earned his job back because of his performance and then melted down yet again the next year.

The guy can't be relied on, whether it be injury or other reasons.

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Say hi to your wife and my kids for me. :yes::yes:

9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

CJ.....It's cool, remember it was my generation that made the internet mainstream and allowed you to have that neat PC, laptop or cellphone you type on right now.

well....maybe I'm a couple years prior to that. lol....wait a minute, Steve Jobs is my age.

10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

After this post, you're on ignore now....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar