Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Yes, if their offensive coordinator is good.

If the Vikings defense comes to play they could beat Green Bay.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Looking at the two injuries last season, the thumb injury would have happened to anyone, and the knee injury was because he trying to be superman, gutsy, but dumb. And he was very lucky to only have suffered a knee sprain, I was sure it was a season ending injury by the way his leg got caught. He's not injury prone by definition because his body isn't built in a way where he's prone to injury, just unlucky last year. Whether he gets hurt or not in the future is anyone's guess.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

And the T-Mobile girl is hot.

[​IMG]

(one post closer to 2500)

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

And the thread goes on...

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Vince gets hurt mainly because he goes from 0-60 without being loose. Notice how injury prone his legs have become now that he tries so hard to be a pocket QB... Back when he was running more frequently, he didn't get hurt.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'd actually like to see him use his legs more. The rushing lanes to him are too predictable now. He needs to step up and then try to make a play instead of staying in the pocket.

In a strange way, Fisher owes a lot to Vince. Vince developed into exactly the type of QB Fisher wanted. I'm not saying he still can't scramble, but he'll sit in the pocket a lot longer than some QB who are far less mobile.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Vince had tunnel vision for a while, he'd stare his target down to the point where the DB's just key in on where his head is facing. He now however has learned to work that to his advantage and bait guys a lot like Big Ben does. I give him credit for that. If I were coaching Vince, I'd be all about the moving parts that Dingers dumb @$$ was afraid of. Screens, sweeps, misdirection play-action, all that good stuff. I think this coaching staff will do that with the mobile QB Munchak speaks about drafting. I only hope they do.

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Careful old man. Don't flee too fast or you might break your hip.

9. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

And I see you're still ball-less.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar