Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Meh, he sat and patiently waited for McNabb to get the boot, and he was pretty much promised that he'd be their franchise QB after McNabb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Exactly. Which is why you don't cut your winners. But its really like talking in circles with some of you.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

So... you acknowledge that the Titans haven't been able to win enough make the playoffs, despite the fact that they were quarterbacked by a "winner." Then you get upset that this "winner" was cut, because it means that the Titans won't make the playoffs (but they already weren't making the playoffs, which you acknowledged).

Then you go and say that everyone else is "talking in circles"...

*vincefacepalm*

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If you can't even do your research I'm to even gonna address you.

May I ask how old you are?

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wait...

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you got high-fived for this bs? WTF. Really, WTF.

Vince's last two starts in 2009: 11 rating followed by 63 rating.

Vince's 2010 game against pitt: 48

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

[​IMG]

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Really Alex.

From the same guy who wore a stupid internet badge for a month with your internet buddies all because you didn't agree Vince should remain a Titan?

I'd like to ask you the same question. How old are you?

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Rating during that 19 game span, dude.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

You questioned the injury and his benching, not whether he should start games again.

Then you now realize how asinine it was to introduce that logic, yes?

Again, the point was that he's only ever missed significant playing time due to injury in two seasons. I'm not sure you just slap the injury tag on a player for that, but to each his own.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You are the one coming off like a 12 year old. Get over it dude. Vince isn't going to be a Titan. The badge(s) had nothing to do with the pro or anti-Vince issue but rather the irrational arguments that excused Vince from responsibility for finding himself about to be cut.

I get the man-love many have for Vince. But he is in the position he is in as a result of HIS actions. He easily could have easily fixed the problem he created.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar