Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Go back and re-read this thread. All of your points have been addressed, many directly to you.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Are you really comparing Young to Pacman and Haynesworth?

3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Yes i am, you said he doesn't act like them but in fact he does in the same concept.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Your comparing 2 guys who would be in jail if they didn't play football to Vince Young.

Your just a hater, or your perception is all jacked up, or you just can't reason. One of the above.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If Bud really wanted to keep VY but knew it wasnt going to work, whats to keep Bud from filling the void with Newton? I could see Bud telling the new Coach to do what it takes to get Newton.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

What are you talking about? I do not follow your logic.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

just saying, Bud wanted VY to work out for us, it didnt happen.... Newton could be his Plan B.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ehhh IDK how far that goes tho. Sure they all hang around night clubs and trash talk, but Vince is a great deal better of a human-being than those 2 combined.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I could see Newton being a Plan B. It appears like he could just walk in and take over Vince's role.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If Bud wants VY he'll get him. Bud might be old, but he still has the power however he might choose to go about it.

If we want to be competitors next year in this off-season situation we need Vince Young.

Who knows what Vince could do in a system that fits his strengths.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar