Where is VY? (all things Vince Young goes here)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by grindtime, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Not sure where that came from, but since you generally like to stir stuff up instead of talking football I'll ignore it and move on....

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:arc:video:spike.com:5f350a2f-0afe-4617-86e1-8c43294cd37d" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.spike.com/video-clips/f751o9/gollum-and-smeagol-sing-barry-white">Gollum and Smeagol Sing Barry White</a></b><br/>Tags: Gollum and Smeagol Sing Barry White</p></div></div>

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The internet.

Where scrubs get to be tough guys.

Back on topic...

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The internet.

Where ex Div3aaa college football players get to display their ignorance about football.

Back on topic....

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

How I'd love to make a "GoTitans" event with you. I get down to Nashville often. Just let me know. We'll upload the video of whatever to the board.

It would be hilaaaarious

Real bet?

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The Titans Insider blog is back up. Apparently one of the posters from here hacked into the site and created a bogus post.

The credibility of the articles is still questionable but it's the only place to get any insider information on the decision making process. If Kolb and VY are our QB options I feel pretty good about next year.

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Regardless if "Vin" is just screwing with you again, 3rd and VY for Kolb. Focus on defense in draft.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It was interesting to read the responses on the Bud Adams letter to the fans on the tennessean. It seems that the public opinion is changing about the VY situation.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

only in your mind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar