When you Lose like that you have to reevaluate Everything - Munchack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah...I often wonder who is more bipolar this season...the actual team or alot of the "mood ring" posters on this forum LOL.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. pettso

pettso Starter

Yeah, there's hordes of Hawkins and Cook lovers on this board. They all show up when either of them make more than a catch in a game. There's a thread I'm too lazy to dig up that was something like "Where are all the Hawkins/Cook haters now." Williams is garbage too, he's done absolutely nothing to convince me he belongs on a 53 man roster in this league, let alone being a starter.

Cook hasn't done much to prove he sucks yet but until proven otherwise, there has to be a reason they don't use him much.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. pettso

pettso Starter

Someone (I think it was TitansMark) tried to argue that the Titans had a better group of receivers than the Texans in one of those threads where people were saying we're gonna crush them...

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

What's sad is that the Texans didn't even have to use their WRs against us. They beat us with 4 TEs.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Sounds good to me. Draft Richardson, trade CJ for a decent pick/WR/C, and fix the other needs with the other draft picks.

We would at least be setting Locker up for success.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

no one is trading anything decent for CJ and his massive contract...

This isn't madden, teams aren't looking at CJ with a 98 overall attatched to his name, they're looking at him with a 2 yards per carry stat and a bunch of game tape telling them no.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I don't know, some GM out there is probably biting the "CJ is sucking because their OLine sucks" line.

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

There's about 10-12 RBs in College right now I'd rather have other than CJ. Richardson, Dyer, etc. I'd take a 3rd rounder for CJ, we just need a new identity.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

We should trade CJ for Blount... oh wait...

10. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

You were absolutely right... "There will be no starting changes" -Munchack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar