When you Lose like that you have to reevaluate Everything - Munchack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

Coach was going to re-evaluate after the Pitt game wasn't he? Although I sincerely hope not, maybe he just doesn't know what to do. I agree with those who say the team is basically talentless. That, plus dumb, is not going to get anyone to the promised land.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Talentless....get out of here

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

They aren't showing much talent lately...

4. theprizdfighter

I contribute the that lack of 'showing' to coaches not putting the players in the best position to be successful

5. amy

amy Starter

I contribute the that lack of 'showing' to coaches not putting the players in the best position to be successful

Would you elaborate on this? What do you think is the best position to be successful?

6. theprizdfighter

haha...I won't touch that one, but I will elaborate.

I've been saying it in other threads...simply play calling and the personnel that is on the field. :sad2:

7. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I would certainly not say the Titans are talentless, but I would like to hear tangible solutions to our crappy run game. Lots of talk on here about the play calling and rightfully so, but maybe some of those who are more vocal about it should give some examples of how to fix it, you know, since they are such experts.

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I said this in an earlier thread, but this is really sort of a "crunch" time for Munchak. We are on the verge of drifting into a losing streak like the past two seasons, when Fisher really did not make alot of changes to address the streak. If we come out next week with the same OL lineup, AND we continue to perform like we have, Munch will have a good hunk of that "we need to make people accountable" persona removed from him IMO.

This is his first time dealing with adversity as the HC....how he handles it will be interesting, both for me to watch but also for his future IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. theprizdfighter

:greedy:

Never claimed to be an expert buudddyyyy, but if you visit the first post in this thread you will see an example that I listed. :moon2:

10. pettso

pettso Starter

Can you name one pro bowl caliber player on offense? How about on defense? Finnegan is the only one that may qualify on either side of the ball and even then, I doubt he makes it.

One potential pro bowl player out of 53. So much talent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar