Rumor What would you take in trade for Vrabel?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2023.

?
  1. Two first-round picks

24.2%
  2. A first and a second

30.3%
  3. Only a first

15.2%
  4. Only a second

6.1%
  5. Two mid-round picks

3.0%
  6. A mid-round

3.0%
  7. Some combination of mid and late-round picks

18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I forgot… let me go back and correct that! I actually meant to reply to his post saying Doritos good trade. The Donnie Nickey of GoTits easily worth that!

#131 Hormesis, Nov 8, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2023
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Vrabel started his career with the stoolers and ended his career with the chefs

#132 10ECTyrant, Nov 8, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2023
  3. Chad81

Chad81 Starter

Hell, at this point a second rounder would feel like highway robbery and New England would continue to slump in the post Brady era. Take away the AFC championship run and Vrabel's post season record is awful. These last two seasons have caused me to lose all faith in Vrabel.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Lol. But you can’t take away the AFCCG run. Take away the other 2 playoff runs and his post season history looks terrific.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Our fans are delusional. Vrabel is not worth a 1st round pick. He's about to be fired. And the rest of the league knows what we know. He hasn't been able to develop talent, he hasn't turned a losing team into a winner, and the team is a disaster. The culture he brought to the table and was known for, vaporized on his watch. The league is not stupid. Especially not the Patriots.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

according to source, NFL Exec disagrees with your take.

Highly respected HC will have multiple suitors if fired. if he gets hired within 10 minutes, we, the fans, are wrong.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Then why would the Patriots want him if he is so bad? There is no evidence he is about to be fired.

Your take is so bad. I’m so glad you wouldnt be on the negotiating team.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The correct head has already rolled. Ms. Amy knows the score.

NO HC WINS WITH THIS OL.

10. Carp

Carp Starter

Is this team drastically different than the team that went 7-3 to start last season? Vrabel deserves a good bit of blame for the last 13 games. Starting with not replacing/firing Todd Downing when we had the worst offense in the league after 13 weeks.

That isn't to say that I think he's a bad coach. He isn't. But he's deserves plenty of blame for the **** sandwich we're currently watching.

Also, as far as personnel decisions, I'm sure Ran took Vrabel's opinion very highly when he took over, They both decided Malik Willis was a better back-up option than Josh Dobbs (who wanted to stat in TN). Let that sink in for a moment. We chose to pay Malik Willis 870k this season, rather than pay Dobbs 1.5 milllion. Hell, Dobbs looks to be a better option this year than Tanne ever was.

#140 Carp, Nov 16, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar