What was the Purpose of Hiring Mike Mularkey?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

exactly, that last part

who cares why he was hired, at this point it does not really matter and we will never know. IMO it is because the wrong person was making the decision. but who cares, time to move forward and hope the next hire is the right one.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Yep. It is up to the new coach to keep who he wants for the most part. I have 3 coaches as neighbors.....one is an assistant position coach so.....who knows. That is the sad part. Two of the three are super great guys with fantastic wives. Lots of turmoil in the coaching business.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I could not tell you if the people beneath HC/OC/DC ect... are good or not.

But if those people are Mularkey cronies - good riddance

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

mostly A grade stuff

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

brutal but honest assessment

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/

@Big TT was correct... gotta scroll down to 146 to find him. When hired I pointed out he was ranked like +160. Only like 10 goons below him when Strunk made him Titan HC

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Lol damn...I put it back to normal. Hope I didn’t do that to others as well haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar