What to look out for in this weeks game...................against houston

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

keep spilling bongo! so, just to clarify bongo, is it to my understanding that fisher spoke with vince and he is gonna give vince the full reins and full control of the offense now! PLEASE TELL ME!

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think the word you're looking for is apostle

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Interesting analysis Bongo. Thanks for sharing.

4. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

English teachers did teach something slightly important in school, it's called paragraphs and sentences.

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Maybe you should proof read your own run on sentence before you throw stones................. I love irony from idiots.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

bad bongo

hey bongo. take it easy on the noob. he doesn't know it's not cool to be a spelling cop. I'll tell you what is uncool. name calling... so Mr. Tin Foil Hat, let's mind our manners and not start bad habits for forum noobs. btw, seriously, you sworn off titans central or what? :suspect:

7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

bongo! i need your help. are you saying that chow and fish have met with vince and that they are gonna fully unleash him? please tell me because now you got me interested. plus, how excited is this team now with vince at Qb?

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Kimmy..............VY leash is off.

9. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH oooooooooooooooh , AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH oh my god bongo! so this means that fish and chow talked to vince and its vinces offense now?!

10. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i think that was a kimigasm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar