What stadiums have you guys been to?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I was just wondering how far some of you guys have traveled to watch a Titans game and what stadiums you guys enjoyed the most. I've been to Gillette(Patriots),Dolphin Stadium,Heinz(Steelers), and of course LP. Not including LP, Dolphin Stadium was a great atmosphere and the fans their were awsome. Me and the wife went to a game their on our honeymoon and the people sitting next to us bought us a few rounds of beer. The complete opposite of Gillette where we had beers thrown at us. Heinz was a good atmosphere and their fans were pretty good, they definitely love their Steelers.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Only been too home games, except for the final game of 97 in Memphis ....

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LP
    Dolphin Stadium
    Orange Bowl
    Raymond James Stadium
    Riverfront
    Paul Brown
    3 Rivers
    Heinze Field
    Veterans
    Candlestick
    Giants/Meadowlands
    Tempe/Cards

Saw almost every team in the league play at Dolphin Stadium (when it was called Joe Robbie etc.) Not a very well supported home team as the stadium was usually half filled with fans of the other teams...

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I used to live in Phoenix and had season tixs for the Cardinals. But that was at Sun Devil stadium (which is a dump) not the nice place they got now.

I went to the Titans Monday nite game last year in New Orleans. Sat in the lower bowl of the Superdome and it was nice.
    Went to a Titans game at the RCA dome in Indy, and that place was a great big dump. It was like municipal auditorium on steroids with no deodorant.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'll add that LP is by far my favorite of all the stadiums I've been to with Vet's being the worst..

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

my one and only game at LP field was against the steelers in 2001. i remember the titans' first play from scrimmage was a long pass to dyson for a td. too bad we lost.

i also go to the game in jacksonville every year.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that was the game where Tennessee almost immedaitly gave the squeelers a big TD as well wasn't it?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i only remember two plays from that game. the dyson TD and a mcnair INT in the flats on the left. but considering how HORRIBLE the defense was that year it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I can just imagine Philly fans but Gillette i'm sure cant be to far behind. Patriots fans are the most obnoxious fans you can possibly imagine. Just picture 70,000 drunk Bill belichicks around you. Funny thing is i'm going back their when the Titans play them again next season,hopefully defending a SB title.

10. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i've seen them at ralph wilson (bills) its like 3 hours from my house. I saw them the year VY beasted on them. And I've also seen them at the superdome in new orleans. Superdome is a great stadium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar