What is everyone's perfect scenario for the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Try to move up and get a fresh new qb in here. Kyle Orton helps because we have nobody, but he is not the answer, so the risk is he puts us back in the middle at best, we lose a pick, and the middle is no place to be cause you get stuck there with no immediate hope. Fisher's job is on the line, so I expect he will have to make a major move, but the best move is to rebuild and hope he can keep his job based on the promis of a new qb.

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I think we should just start Rusty Smith and continue to suck next season and then get the #1 overall pick in 2012

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Orton would be good for this team. We have the WR's, TE and RB that can catch. We'd have to get a new OC b/c I don't see Orton thriving under Dinger. The O-line needs to get religion quick.

Trading VY on the surface seems implausible because he will be moved regardless...BUT a team might want his rights. VY for Haynesworth makes sense because both teams are going to jettison these players. A "rights" swap might not be a bad thing for us because I believe AH will actually play much better for Wash and in our 4-3. We need a physically dominant DT to make our system work.

Nobody wants Cortland. Everybody realizes it was our DL that made him appear great. We'd do just as well to keep him.

Cecil definitely needs to go. (Time for Dinger to retire for health reasons.)

It could work well. With Derrick Morgan coming back from injury and Babin having a great year we could restore some DL dominance. We'd have to take a hard look at where we are with Sen'derrick Marks returning- but if we take DT or OLB with #8 we'd be in business.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I guess its better than this:

[​IMG]

:eek::eek:

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

At least Orton has a girl on him, Vince has like...12 dudes....with their shirts off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

my perfect scenario?

re-sign-tully/kern/ford/babin/otto/hall

sign-william gay/mathias kiwanuka

trade for-kyle orton

draft-Jake Locker/Kristofer O'Dowd/Brooks Reed/Lee Smith/Corey Grant/Alex Wujciak

thats about as good as it gets (being realistic)

a lot of people seem to think we need to overhaul the D but you cant expect the D to be very good when the offense can only manage to say on the field 25mins a game. a DC change and an offense that can sustain a drive would do wonders for our D

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

-Get a new OC and DC.
    -Bring Tulloch back, Kern, Ford, Hall bye Babin (will probably ask more than we'll pay) and Otto
    -Trade VY for Haynesworth and get either Orton or McNabb
    -In a miracle Patrick Peterson falls to us and if not Dareus is fine
    -Then for the rest in some order (CB, LB, QB, OL)

8. xpmar9x

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:brow: Dudes a player.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Ok I can't even talk sh!+ on Orton anymore, that is pretty pimp. And as mentioned, at least he's getting drunk with some smoking hot babes instead of hanging round shirtless at a sausage fest. Plus dude has proved that he can make all the throws, has proven he can run an offense and lead a team to victory on a consistent basis. That neckbeard is pretty gross though. He'd probably look 16 if he shaved it.

10. xpmar9x

Fear the (neck)beard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar