What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Like push a button to watch the next cut scene and a quick time event isn’t a game.

It’s an interactive movie.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The Wolf Among Us was fun as hell, you are missing out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

yeah i'm not gonna go swap out ps4s just for that

has there been any speculation about the 5?

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

new xbox is slated for 2020 or so it's been speculated. safe to assume sony will be about the same time

5. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

cool i can wait that long. all i have time for is madden anyway

6. VondyP

hell has frozen over:
    https://kotaku.com/sony-is-finally-allowing-cross-play-on-the-ps4-1829326043

supposedly bethesda threatened to pull ps4 launches if sony didnt change their stance on cross platform so that may have forced their hand

hoooray! gamers win. fry can finally play multiplayer with real people some day

7. 10ACTyrant

10ACTyrant Starter

started up spiderman last night. loads of fun though the combat is kinda weird

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Platinuming Spider-Man has left a void in my soul, so on a whim I bought Dragon Quest XI. Not a huge jrpg guy, never even played Dragon Quest before.

I have put 20 hours into it in the last 2 days. I can't get enough. The last time I really played a turn based rpg was FF7. This might be better than that. Love the combat and story, all the characters to recruit and gear up. Good time sink.

9. VondyP

the story is very good, there are some boring parts but for the most part it is interesting. I am about 26-28 hours in right now and loving it. i am just now getting to a part where i actually have to start grinding, didnt really have to at all for the first 24 hours of gameplay

better than ff7???? that's blasphemy, watch yourself

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. VondyP

where you at in DQ?

i just got to the tree.... **** gets real.

i was starting to get disappointed that the game might be almost done. it isn't lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar