What are we doing JRob?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thanos22, Mar 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

Davis was probably more important. He was money on third downs for the most part. I think he finished top in catches <10 yards that went for first downs. But Reynolds is a solid replacement, even if he's not as good. But will likely bring in a rookie as well in the first couple of rounds.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

And Kelly and our coordinator

3. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Davis was hugggeee for us. Also Reynolds can't block!!

4. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

The Titans are thin at receiver, and need more help on the edge despite the addition of Bud Dupree. The secondary remains in need of more additions. I'd like to see a big man added on the defensive line. There are depth issues across the roster

5. Carp

Carp Starter

A WRs blocking ability isn't super important overall

That being said, I don't know where you get the notion that he can't block. I haven't read that anywhere. In fact, after a 5 minute google search the only references I see to his blocking ability are that he is a good blocking WR.

6. Carp

Carp Starter

I don't know how many times it has to be said, but we haven't even drafted yet. Most of the depth issues will be addressed here. We don't have a single spot on the roster currently where we don't have a starting caliber player other than slot WR, though I don't consider that a position as a "starting" position.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

Fake news

8. Thanos22

Thanos22 Rookie

And corner. We have a number 2 playing 1 and a number 3 playing 2. After that we have nothing

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think we go CB at 22

10. Carp

Carp Starter

LOL, so you just deny everything instead of trying to bring actual facts to support your claims?

Please prove me to me the Reynolds is poor at blocking.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar