Welcome to Matt Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Allowed? Man, prognosticate all you like. I love predictions but revisionist history really turns me off. I'm not interested in the least about what might* have been. All I have to go by is what was. The Vince Young I know can't make it through a season without sustaining a performance hampering injury. Even at his best, all things considered, which in my opinion was 2007, a quadriceps bogged him down. You make it sound like he had a hangnail in that Washington game. I'm not convinced he could have finished that game let alone come back week after week for the rest of the season.

*notice I say "might" where you say "would"

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I loved Steve McNair but we just got the best passing QB we've ever had as the Tennessee Titans, and with these weapons we've now got, oh man am I more excited than ever!!!!! Sept 11 can't come soon enough.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I think some of you are slightly overrating how good Hasselbeck is. Did anyone watch his past 2 seasons? He's an okay veteran and exactly what the Titans need right now, but he is not a great quarterback. Expecting him to be Kurt Warner or even an above-average QB is asking a lot.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I was the biggest advocate for Vince Young, but it's really time to get over him. I am honestly glad we are now getting rid of him and moving on.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

What an ignorant statement.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Neil O'Donnell begs to differ.

[​IMG]

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Last season is kind of a haze for me...What happened in the Saints-Seahawks Playoff game? Obviously, Seattle won. Could somebody recap why?

Did the Saints just play terrible or did Hasslebeck have a great game? Did Seattle have good receivers? What the hell?

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

His last 2 seasons may well have been quite different with the Titans pass protection ve. the Seahawks, and Chris Johnson at RB. Just a thought.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He won't be a Warner, but he IS by far the best QB this team has had in the past 6-7 years!

Did you NOT watch him in the 2010 playoffs? He won with the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!

10. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

What makes you feel as though CJ doesn't care about anyone other than himself?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar