Welcome to Matt Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

as per Schefter (Twitter)

http://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter

Not really a surprise at this point. But cool.... Nashville we have a QB.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

suuweeettt!

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Great news. He is a solid vet who can get the team through this season and give Locker the time he needs to develop as a pro QB. Best of all, Hass is excited about being a mentor to Locker.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is great, absolutely great!! This is what was suppose to be in 2006 with McNair and Young.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I'm thrilled. This guy had a lights-out game against NO last year. He's a savvy vet, already knows Jake, and can certainly win games while he's under center. Just getting him makes our free agency worthwhile to me but I'd still like to see a LB coming in.

Gotta remember though he didn't makes the super bowl, this guy threw 60% and 7 TDs to 1 in the post season. Even in the regular season (though his TD-INT wasn't great) he still threw 60% and over 3k. If we can get his recent production, we'll be perfectly fine until Jake is ready.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6...-source-says?campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

6. killacalititans

killacalititans Camp Fodder

how much$$$$$$$

7. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

He did make it to the Super Bowl. But yes, agreed.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

He was my favorite to come here, of the available QBs (Trade/FA). Yay!

Wait, something is wrong. Ahh yes, now I remember:

Rant start:
    Effin stupid FO. Probably overpaid this lazy, over-the-hill, no-good, injury-prone moron. We never sign anyone in FA and when it happens, it's pieces of sh*t like this one
    Rant over

:lol:

9. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Hooray for "thinking outside the box" by the coaches. :greedy:

10. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Sweet. I'm excited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar