We just lost to a team...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Moss is not even in the top ten reasons why the Titans lost.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

This had nothing to do with Moss and everything to do with Young sucking, Fisher sucking, and them both hating one another. This team is an absolute mess right now. Want proof? We just lost to a team that was the previous King of the Mess right now and we just beat them for the title.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Agree 100%. Deuce is just grinding his ax, because he was the big voice that Moss wouldn't make a difference.

The real problem is NOT Randy Moss. The problem lies in the undisciplined nature of this team, the poor play-calling. Say what you will, but the team completely unraveled in OT. That is COACHING related.

I've never liked Cecil, and I haven't liked Heim this year either. It comes down to bad play-calling by the coordinators, and the man who hired them. That's my issue.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

So again, I'll ask...

Has this team gotten worse since Moss arrived?

Simple question, blind homers.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Correlation doesn't equal causation. If you think this team is losing BECAUSE of Moss, then you're blind. This team has a mess of problems. Moss quitting on a route or two or pushing off in the endzone isn't the bane of this team's existence.

I know you love to be right, but c'mon.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yes. It's also gotten worse since the Fisher/Young feud was taken to a whole new level this and last week. I wonder what the TRUE reason of the downfall of the team is. Randy Moss or the starting QB and head coach hating one another?

I'm sure it's the wide receiver who hasn't said 1 word since coming here or been any type of distraction.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

So, adding a player (which means replacing a player) to a starting lineup that doesn't fit what this offense does at all... has no effect on our offense struggling the 2 games he's played?

Interesting.

I wish I had the boner for Moss that you guys do. 5 ft long it seems.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well it could be that....

Or it could be the fact that he's seen 3 different QBs in 2 weeks, one of which is hated by the coaches. But yea either one, they both seem equally plausible.

9. Deuce Wayne

People see my stance as being anti-Moss or something. I'm not at all. I dislike his route-running, or lack-therof, but other than that... meh.

But he doesn't fit on this team. Not sure how anyone can argue that one. This team's offense (love it or hate it) is built on the short game. Not slinging the ball around. Moss dissrupts what we've built on offense. So other than being a distraction for CJ- he's basically like us playing with 10 players on offense rather than 11.
    That's a big problem, IMO. I'd rather have D. Williams out there running short effective routes than Moss jogging straight down field every play.
    CJ doesn't match our offense either, but it's hard to make the case against him because he's actually productive. Moss hasn't been productive in a long time. Even with 2 future hall of fame QBs.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You're blind then. We've been throwing deep a lot more lately even before Moss came here. Oddly enough we stopped doing that once Moss came. Whatever, this and last week have nothing to do with Moss anymore than it has to do with Gage, Ringer, Washington, Amano, or Griffin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar