Washington Football Team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Jul 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

The main difference is that Richardson was personally accused and Snyder was not.
    The main difference is Richardson was personally accused of wrong doing and Snyder was not.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

True but Synder is the owner, it reflects poorly on him and as the owner he had to of been aware of it, he meddles in everything else.

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That is very true, but it’s why there was no discussion about Richardson as he was an assailant. Knowing and participating are two drastically different things. Not excusing Snyder and hope he goes, but I think it unlikely.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Joe Paterno would probably say otherwise about "knowing" and participating.

5. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

That is still the biggest wtf case about football I have ever heard.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yeah, they shoulda made Joe sell Penn St.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

In honour of the nations forefathers and keeping the tradition for the fan base of Skins...rename them "Foreskins"

• LOL LOL x 4
  8. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

That's my nickname for them, Cleveland is shyte stains, and my wife calls the Jets the Juggs I don't really get that one.

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

They needed a name to take the wrap, Paterno was the biggest name. Aside from Sandusky himself, there were more guilty parties. But without looking it up, I'm sure I'm far from the only one who can't remember those other names today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar