Warmack ready for NFL debut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Maybe he doesn't come out of the gate amazing...but the bottom line is, he is an IMMEDIATE upgrade alongside of Levitre and possibly Schewenke going into this season, and I am perfectly fine with that!

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

If Warmack wants my pancakes he can have them...no need to hurt me.

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Scarecrow, what did I tell you about putting pics of my old lady on this site?

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Actually, I think that IS the case- whereas you guys are tricking yourselves acting like the NFL wont be an adjustment for him.

He's going to struggle early. At least for a few games.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

der imam go real fast and turn left. hey dw hows your vagisil car workin.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He played in the SEC, he'll be ready.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I saw the video of the drill and Warmack dominated Harris. Sure, Warmack is going to have a few times he gets beat mostly with speed-quickness in pass pro although his physical attributes help him to still get some block. But the guy will be fine in the running game and will make the crap we had playing OG the last few years look just like that.

And JC actually makes a decent point. No, the SEC isn't the NFL but Warmack did go against the best competition week in and week out there was in college. So he isn't trying to adjust like a guy coming out of Winston-Salem State, the University of Michigan or some other rinky dink program.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

How quickly things change. Michigan was considered a premier program in the 90's.

9. Deuce Wayne

... well that's the opposite of comforting.

10. Deuce Wayne

Yeah. I mean... it's not as if a player from Michigan handled Clowney fairly easily for all but one play.

Isn't he the God of the SEC?

It's funny, you brainwashed ESPN sheep keep touting how the SEC is "the best competion"... yet all their greats come to the NFL and look like sh*t. Funny how that works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar