VY texts Fisher...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

we can only hope Young begs to be cut!!!:yes:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I do wonder how many of you scrutinize your own lives like you do with VY.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Besides the fumble VY generated 6 points in 3 quarters of football. 'the Rifle' did as well generating 3 points in 1.5 quarters of football.

While I can somewhat see your point that VY did not loose the game sunday, VYs recent transition into a Checkdown Charley only makes his passer rating look good it does not get points on the board & not getting points on the board is losing football.

4. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I don't think it's his life so much as it is his leadership qualities. He has a job that puts him in a leadership role.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I heard it wasn't an apology at all, in fact, it was a picture of Vince's wiener.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I try to have no regrets, and the things I use to regret I have forgotten about all thanks to Kerry Collins and a bottle of Jack.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

There was no transition into "checkdown charley"..I don't know where you're getting this from but you obviously aren't watching the games. He threw deep many times.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He already did that in 2009.

"I definitely want to get back out there playing ball and picking up where I left off, winning games and having a good time with my teammates and with the fans," Young said, according to the television station. "At the same time, if them guys don't want me to be in there, it's time for me to make a career change for myself. Because the fact is I'm ready to play ball. If they're not ready for me to play ball, then somebody is."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4223108

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol he said that 18 months ago

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, I realized once I posted I made it seem like that was recent. Not my intention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar