VY texts Fisher...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

My thoughts on it. Take the apology Fisher and quit acting like a . Vince is sorry and he wants to move on. He clearly can't speak to Fisher face to face because Fisher wont see him face to face. Get over your huge retard ego and accept it and move on.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Jessica

Jessica Starter

How did it even leak into the media?

4. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

There is a lot of wrong on Vinces part. I am sure I read one of the players say that everyone in that locker room was to keep their mouths shut. Obviously this did not happen.

But why mention the text at all? Sounds like Jeff is trying to embarrass Vince. Maybe childish retaliation? If this is correct it may be that Jeff needs to share some blame.

Jeff professed that anyone could have picked up Vince's phone and texted him. I guess he really is not a technical guru. Maybe he reviews the gametapes, on real VCR gametapes instead of digital? Possibly, he does believe it a "man" thing to apologise in person?

There are so many things and rumors happening, who knows what to believe. I would imagine all VY talk from Fisher will be along the lines

" I will have a meeting sometime in the future with Vince but right now we have a tough game against a very talented Texans team. Vince's future with the Titans will be determined in the off season. Vince is on injured reserve and will visit the facility to work out and rehab. Rusty is our QB and we have confidence in the game plan as well as Rusty's ability to carry out our gameplan"

Well, something like that .

5. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Wow, way to miss the point. I don't think Vince was the only one who made a mistake on the field that contributed to the loss. QBs fumble all the time. Hell, everyone's super hero of recent Mike Vick fumbled the ball twice in his last game, but his defense bailed him out.

6. Thesaurus

Thesaurus Starter

Apparently VY immediately leaked it to Schefter.

7. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Yea he was. He wasn't wining while pulling him though. 3 of Titans 5 losses came in games involving QB changes. Maybe Fisher should just stop changing QBs mid game. Wonder if he'll give Rusty the hook for Simms if Rusty throws 2 first half picks?

8. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

No one knows, but the majority of the info came during Jeff's raidio interview when Fisher was asked if the two had been in contact at all.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Fisher doesn't have to accept an apology of any form if he doesn't want to. But if he wasn't such a gigantic douche he could choose not to exacerbate the situation by publicly questioning Vince's manhood and making a big stink about how the apology wasn't good enough.

Whatever happened to "I'm not talking about Vince anymore as he isn't a part of the team right now. We're moving on"? Somebody on 104.5 (can't remember who) today said that Jeff seems to be making up the rules as he goes along. Which definitely seems to be the case IMO. If he's getting grilled about his possible BS regarding Vince then he doesn't want to talk about it... he's only focused on the team. But if he has an opportunity to take a swipe at VY without it looking like it's coming out of nowhere then I guess that's an entirely different situation in his eyes.

He'll talk about Vince when it suits his favor is I guess what he really meant to say. :rolleyes:

I can't imagine Bud is very happy that Jeff is acting so petty about this. Particularly less than 48 hours from the time he said that they are simply going to have to get along. Can't freaking wait til this fool gets the ax...

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Passepartout

Passepartout May Flowers and May Day

Vince and Jeff need to kiss and make up. Put aside their differences. IMHO, Vince DOES win ball games!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar