VY texts Fisher...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

we'd be fired before we could take our next breath. how obie and others are remotely blaming fisher shows how bad they're on VYs junk.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Fisher is not childish...Fisher comes from the old school. Remember he was with Ditka back in the day....I would love to have seen a player walk out on Ditka and say as much in front of team and coaches and then text an apology. We all know how that would have gone over.

3. updawg

updawg Camp Fodder

What about instructing his assisstant to tell Vince to leave the facility? Was that a man thing?

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Its hard to talk man to man when you are no aloud in the building

5. soccerman77

soccerman77 Starter

Fumbling setting up a FG?

6. titantrusince82

Vince WILL be a Carolina Panther next year, and Jeff will still be a .500 career coach.

7. soccerman77

soccerman77 Starter

Vince admitted he was wrong.. He is done in Tennessee..

8. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I was wondering why folks send me texts instead of just calling. Now I know the real story.

9. titantrusince82

We will not win another game. Jeff is going to use the "I have a rookie QB" as an excuse. Jeff is so over rated as a coach its not funny. Montgomery Burns is to out of touch to even realize it.

10. soccerman77

soccerman77 Starter

he wasn't winning with VY either, so..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar