Vrabel has COVID-19

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HurrayTitans!, Aug 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big22tt

big22tt Special Teams Standout

@GoT , you're right Schwartz led a great defense or two when he was DC and had 3 or 4 really bad ones.

2001- 25th :gaah:
    2002- 11th
    2003- 13th
    2004- 30th :gaah:
    2005- 29th :gaah:
    2006- 31st:gaah:
    2007- 8th :banjump:
    2008- 2nd :banjump:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Importantly, not a single incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection was observed in previously infected participants with or without vaccination

copied and pasted direct quote

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

Yes.They get tested and may have to miss a game. They don't get a daily test. If a vaccinated player starts an outbreak, the team won't be punished for having to move a game. Everything is geared to be vaccinated.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Why is it us? Read the thread. We live in a state full of Phil Valentines.

• Troll Troll x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe that's why it's still spreading? You can still get it even though you are vaccinated. You may not die but you could pass it onto that could or have severe symptoms.

It's called consideration

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I have considered the large possibility that I have not and will not get COVID without a vax.

I’ve also considered that very real likelihood that if I do get it, science shows I will have minimal issues.

I have considered that it is an extremely small amount of people who get COVID are hospitalized, and of those, many fit the science of older, at risk folks.

I have considered that the overall death rate for this illness is equal or less to many viruses we’ve walked around with, never changing anything for those that are healthy, only the ill, however still giving the individual the choice.

Maybe consideration goes both ways.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Don't you have to get vaccinated?

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Having to miss a game for a virus you are vaccinated from isn’t what I would call a “free pass”. Especially in relation to fantasy football which is what my comment was originally about.

• Boring Boring x 1
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I figured it was only a matter of time before this spiraled. I’m closing the thread until there are any new developments.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar