Volek's Future?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bigtitan...

I guess you missed my depiction of collins as a backup. BACKUP! BACKUP! Not start after 10 days of practice..

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we all know billy is made of glass, so collins would have been starting by week 3 anyway. they just cut out the middle man.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hey Roll, explain to me in that senile mind what Frye's rookie season or Kerry Collins has any relevance to me saying Volek could start in Cleveland?

:rolleyes:

4. Fry

gunny, i've told you this before. dont try to use logic here.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yes by week 3 but...

Not in week one. Big difference there.

And maybe by week 3 or 4 they might be ready to use young more.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Sure gunny..........

The assumption is this:
    Frye sucks therefore volek can start ahead of him....acording to gunny
    But volek can't start ahead of collins?

But even as a rookie frye was as good as collins..

Take a college course in logic and you will understand...

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bigtitan...

This is what makes me sick of people like you. I have used only logic. I gave basic logical reasons why collins is not even as good as aaron brooks or billy volek for that matter.

Who has been right about this collins issue? You telling me he played good on sunday?

Those who think that collins should be the starter look like idiots now yet you have the gall to question my logic?

8. Fry

i think he played well enough to win.

im so sorry you're sick of me. here's an idea...block me.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did I ever say Frye sucks? No I did not. So once again you look like a fool.

And when did I say Volek can't start ahead of Collins?

Gee Roll, you love making up stories. But you do love to look the fool.

But as a rookie Frye played 7 games...oh right, that doesnt make a difference to you, it's all about the QB rating.
    And based on your logic Charlie Batch is the best QB in the league...because he has the highest QB rating. :rolleyes:

Roll, get a clue and a full check up by the local GP.

10. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I get tired of half-*****ed Titans "fans" bagging on Coach Fish. Sure he's the head man and ultimately responsible for the product on the field, he makes no bones about it and takes full responsibility when the team loses.
    But when some of you fools (Ahem, Rolltide) say something as silly as Coach Fisher is an idiot, you discredit yourself. Fisher didn't pick this bunch, he's just coaching them. If you don't like his coaching staff, o.k. At least he did pick them. But everyone knows Fish would have kept Steve this offseason, and nobody with half a brain thinks any of the QB's we have right now is close to as good as STeve right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar