Vince Young is sports story of the year by ESPN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

If a thread was already started on this subject, i'll delete this one...

I just saw on teh cover of espn.com that vince young's rose bowl performance is the #1 Sports story of the year

2. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

sorry dude, i'll try to delete my thread.

3. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

done ... GO TITANS!

love VY, therefore i'm way too much of a fan to objectively judge this ...

what do you guys think?

4. Glad for Vince Young!...

But no.1 SPORTS story of the year by espn is biased towards U.S sports, just saying is all...

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

What do you expect, they (or was it SI?) ran a "Best Brothers in all Sports" not long ago, surprise surprise not a single entry was outside US Sports. It's just a fact of life that Americans very rarely look outside their own borders.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

dang, I thought it was for winning 5 in a row behind a make-shift line, and a supporting cast of the 30th ranked D and a WR corps that can't catch a cold naked in the Arctic

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

maybe next year...

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Shoot, we know ESPN is biased, the uconn women huskies team gets more press than the titans (ESPN is located in Conn). But you gotta give them credit, they are the only sports channel. The NFL network is the only thing that can even provide some competition. Worldwide, I wonder if the soccer channels beat it out?

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

We were boring for them.. We haven't really given them much to show on the highlight reels in the last couple of years. Things will change now with VY and Pacman Jones. Expect to see us more on SportsCenter.

Edit: typo

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Drew can catch...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar