Vince in his rookie year and now!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ha! You must have posted this while I was typing my post. High five for your first three paragraphs. (I don't have a problem with your final opinion, but that's not what I'm agreeing with here.)

2. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

-8+3 = -5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

As opposed to Kerry's 6 INTs in four games so far this season that weren't boneheaded?

Lemme guess, it's the defenses fault he threw those picks isn't it? No wait, I know...they were because of the special teams coverage, right?

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i always thought our d bailed VY out, i think VY rookie season is when our D started to rise.

i remember fans being mad that our d had to keep holding the other offense and give VY another shot.

5. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

The difference is that he was given a change to play in his rookie season.

6. pettso

pettso Starter

I don't really see this being any different for KC. :(

7. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

heres the deal plain and simple! whether u liked the 07 vince or not, we made the playoffs with vince as our qb!!!! this year with kerry as our qb, were not gonna make the playoffs end of story!!!!

8. pettso

pettso Starter

We made the playoffs with KC in 2008 too if you're using the same logic. I honestly don't think we're gonna make the playoffs this year regardless of who's at the helm. Should probably stick with KC until it's completely out of reach though (0-6?) cause he's the one that's been getting snaps with the starters in practice.

9. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Our defense in '07 was ranked 5th in the NFL.

Our defense in '08 was ranked 7th in the NFL.

So our '08 defense was worse then our '07 defense. Vince lost more games for us in '07 then he won. He couldn't sustain drives so our defense would have to go back on the field and became tired. He struggled against mediocre defenses and put up terrible stats. Vince actually went 9-6 in '07 if you're forgetting Collins start against the Texans. Also...Vince isn't a warrior. Too many times would he get hit and lay on the ground for ten minutes.

10. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

look at the talent he had around him or are u just to dumb to comprehend what CJ does for a team!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar