Vince and Collins in the backfield at same time??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

steelers will be coming fast and hard.. be nice to change things up...

2. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

No!
    If VY can catch and run routes, he is more than welcome to take JMacs spot in the starting line up.

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

VY, CJ, and LW in the backfield at the same time would be interesting...

4. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

If the coaches do have any trick play they've been working on, they should save it for the playoffs. Lets keep VY on the sidelines and instead come out the gates fighting. Hitting Pittsburgh in the mouth for 60 mins. :grrr:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

As long as none of them try to throw the ball, and Lendale is blocking, I'd love to see it!!

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well normally I would be against such a thing but were playing the Steelers, were down two of our best defensive players, our offense could use a shot in the arm. I wouldn't mind seeing it. I mean were probably the only team this year who didn't run a trick play this year so I figure if we tried something new now maybe it totally throws the Steelers off guard. If we lose, oh well, if we win then we become the best team in the NFL again.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They will be in the backfield together when VY is helping Collins off the ground.

8. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Good thing Randel-El isn't playing for the Steelers anymore... I hated having to worry about that extra threat.

Young and Collins sounds like a great idea, then again it doesn't...

9. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

TITAN secret plays

Attached Files:

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The wildcat with vince would be nice for a series to throw them off. The problem playing the wildcat is that even though that is a slow QB playing wide you still have to cover him. That leaves an extra blocker and with vince he can run almost like a RB but can pass better than any RB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar