Vikings are dumb!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

FOR Some one who doesnt care, i do think you spend a little bit too much time caring...

2. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

LOL yeah, I care what you have to say.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hey Karmasponge how is the rest of us too know what counts as a game in your world. Here in this NFL going in for a series while the starter is being looked at by the trainers is considered a game. Also any NFL QB that gets 700 yards has done more than take a few knees to end a game.

You really put the rest of us at a disadvantage because we have no clue what counts as logic in your world. I for one use NFLdotCom for stats and let me check right quick ...

[​IMG]
    the helicopter had 776 yards in 13 games with 2 Gs from 01-05. What were the stats in your world again?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I still can't believe we gave up 290 passing yards in less than two quarters and almost blew a 25 point lead against this scrub.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That's only because you're a Carrier.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Name those 15 starters.

What amazing stats? His career passing rating is 81 that is not amazing. He has one TD more than ints that is not amazing.

He is a solid backup QB and maybe one of the better backup QBs but where you get the idea he is that good is beyond me.

He is in the same group as Ramsey, Boller, Leftwich and Bulger though he may be the best of that group.

He only has 10 career starts and is 32.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There is a grain of truth to the OP. Rosenfels is better than any other Viking QB except Favre and if Favre went down in game 2 for the season probably could succeed with that team given their talent and good defense.

It's the super bowl part that is over the top but i think Rosenfels could win 2/3 of his games as the starter on that team and it was a bad move to let him get away.

We saw what Kerry did for us in 2008 and Rosenfels can do that for them.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's fiesty in here. :whoop:

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

The reason he even mentioned it is because you went off at a tangent about Manning and Elways first year stats. So he compared those guys stats to Rosenfels stats from his first 13 games.

I comprehend English fine.

This is a personal attack. Period.

Calling him an idiot is a personal attack. Period. And he picked those games because you brought up the first seasons of Manning and Elway's careers.

Another personal attack.

No, that is not a fact. It is your opinion of his post. Just like most everybody here has the opinion that your posts are "nonsensical".

You are the one that needs to use an iota of logic.

Yes, but you can't personally attack the poster as you have.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/announcement.php?f=2

Rule #7. Telling everybody who disagrees with you that they are illerate and can't comprehend what you are saying is a personal attack, not an attack on a post.

And one last attack on my logic and comprehension skills. I read and comprehend fine. And I've got plenty to back that up with. But I don't owe you any sort of proof of that.

You have ostracized yourself from the majority of posters with your senseless personal attacks. It looks like you'll be talking to yourself a lot on this board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar