Post-Game Thread Vikings 25, Titans 16

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I have to question (again) the TE play or lackthereof! Get Delanie into the gameplan early! And for goodness sakes, can we learn how to defend against opposing team's TE's? #83 for the Vikes was almost always uncovered by a Titan's defender. Couldn't believe after the first time we were burned by their play to a TE that the Titans didn't try to defend against them.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We were also burned again by the QB rolling out and hitting a RB out of the backfield, with no one around. This happened all of preseason too. When are we going to fix this?

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Several that I talked to (all of them friendly and respectful btw) were from Nashville. Nashville has become the definition of a transplant city, and that is only increasing. There will always be a lot of opposing fans, it kinda sucks in my section too.

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Years ago (don't know if it's still true), but the #1 fanbase of the NFL in major cities was the Cleveland Browns. They even had a bar in Nashville where they would watch the games. You also haven't lived until you get to sit next to an obnoxious (or is that redundant) Steelers fan for an entire game, especially when we are losing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Ya then the vikes adjusted to the stupid o we have then what? Nada

6. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

The Titans gave up on the run too early in my opinion. Marcus shouldn't be throwing 30-40+ passes a game.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Transplant to New York for Business, LA for acting and I guess Nashville has taken the spot for music?

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

No, they aren't coming for music mostly they are coming for the booming job market in a pro business right to work state with no state income tax.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We are now officially a NEUTRAL site....we have no homefield advantage.

10. 615nick

615nick Starter

I thought our o looked pretty good against a really good d. We had 3 really big screwups that cost us the game. The 2 murray fumbles were the straw that broke the camels back. But, that bone head int mm threw was what set it all in motion. It's pretty obvious our team is full of new guys and lack chemistry. Mm and his wrs were not on the same page half the time. Good news our wrs are all hard working vets, so this will work itself out. Im not do much against the "gadget" plays, because we controlled the game with them, it worked.

Our run d looked really good, our pass d is again trash. Our plan was to take ap out of the game and we did. But, we have to do something about our secondary (its a 10 year old problem). These cbs are complete trash. They wouldn't even start on most top 25 college teams. I know the staff sees this, so we have to figure out a way to get pressure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar