View From the Other Side: Titans @ Lions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Lions should be ashamed of themselves, absolutely ashamed, from the owner to the front office to the coach to the players. The biggest embarrassment in franchise history got a national stage Thursday, and while Detroiters booed and winced, the rest of the country likely giggled and gagged and wondered why they have to watch this nonsense every Thanksgiving.

If Rod Marinelli had any shame, he'd resign today. Of course he doesn't, and he won't.

If owner William Clay Ford Sr. had any shame, he'd announce he's selling the team. At least then we'd know he cared enough to stop being humiliated. Of course he doesn't, and he won't.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

it think it should be the Lions and Titans every thanksgiving.

3. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I respect that one Lions fan I could hear booing in the last quarter. I think he was the Detroit fan left in the stadium.:lol:

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

To me it sounded as though there must be a large amount ofTitans fans near the broadcast booth. I heard more cheers throughout the game than I expected.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/adYbFQFXG0U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/adYbFQFXG0U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just saw that vid and wanted to share..
    wasn't sure were to post it, so I posted it in the Lions thread.

Fitting I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar