Vic Beasley Watch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Aug 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

246BA813-1915-4771-8E2E-EF4F11EFAD24.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fact of the matter is we need the help at OLB. Landry was overused and rendered ineffective at times because of it. Correa is only a rotational peice. And thats where the list ends at OLB.

If we can just get 500 plays out of this dude and he doesnt act like a baby we got better at that spot. Im good with that.

Didnt want him but hey, JR committed to him so here we are...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yep, and we have time to replace him after the season with just a one year deal. Perhaps The Boys will rub off on him and he rises to the occasion.

4. JCBRAVE

The Boys will try to turn him into a boy but so far this guy aint about the boys at all.

Outsider from ATL coming over, cant pas a physical yet... IDK if this works out but again, we suck so bad at LOLB we cant turn him away.

Stupid Clemson LBs I swear, its JRs weakness. That and the CAA conn

5. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

D'Andre Walker about to have a 10 sack season just to troll JCB, then disappear into the ether.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

pshhh deandre man lol

Im sorry I hate the guy, his style of play is weak IMO, if he even makes the roster I will stop trashing him

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I never want to see another Clemson defensive player again.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

At least he’s not from Clemson.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Tricky

Tricky Starter

The fine for missing part of camp and the failed physical are 2 totally different things though. Not saying I know the answer, but I see contracts voided for failed physicals regularly.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO Walker will be a decent rotational guy at minimum. Being critical of JRob at OLB just because he had the Dodd pick is moronic. Landry has been very good. We haven't even seen Walker play yet.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar