Vent thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Collins sucked today.

McCareins sucked today.

Crumpler sucked today.

Fisher sucked today.

Andre Johnson was funkin' awesome today.

OK. I guess I finally feel better. I'm going to go to bed.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

watching andre johnson today was like someone just throwing it up to him in madden.

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Your right about all of the above, but you forgot....

Schwartz sucked today....and will continue to suck....forever and ever....amen.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm venting, in general, on how whiny Titans fans are about losing this game. Most of them must not have been around a few years ago when we couldn't win 6 games a season to save our lives.

If we lose every game the rest of this regular season, you won't see me complain. We're in the drivers seat, whether we lose out or win out. Not like last year when we had to bank on the Turds losing for us to get in.

I understand that these are some legitimate complaints, and I'll be on board with you if they continue throughout playoff time, but until then, no complaints here. As far as I'm concerned, we could take 2 bye weeks until the playoffs (not that I'd recommend that.) The odds of us playing a road game are slim, and the Titans fate is in their own hands, and that's all you can ask for.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

With albert sitting for a few games or however long- the fire schwartz threads will be popping again. Egggsellent.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We should just get Hire Schwartz threads going.

A lot of teams will give him a look.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

But, tell me. Just who else did Shaub throw to today. He threw for just over 280 yards, and 207 were to Andre Johnson.

Two words.....

DOUBLE TEAM!!! :grrr:

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the 2008 Titan D has been all about hungy Al wanting to be well fed in 2009.

9. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

If we would just run the fuggin' ball instead of trying to put up a front saying "hey look we can throw the ball too" I would love it. And the fuggin' Squeelers shouldn't have won... lucky BASS TARDS

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I honestly don't see how ANYONE can hate Schwartz. It's not like we have a top 3 defense or anything. And it's not like he took the 32nd ranked defense to a top 10 defense in a year. Yea he really sucks, shame on him! How dare his defense give up 13 points! How the hell does he expect us to come back from that!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar