Vegas not touching Texas -Titans game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Oct 17, 2007.

?
  1. I'll take the Titans and +2

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. I'll take the Titans strait up

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  3. Too many injuries, Texans win

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm not touching this mess, see you next week.

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I will let everyone know you have your excuse ready.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Vince Young being down just means they'll now have to worry about someone leaving the pocket.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Our injuries are BAD. Haynesworth is playing but I think he's hurting. That brings double teams to KVB. Not good.
    Vince Young. Need I say more? Not good.
    Chris Brown. We have no running game, but with 2 so-so RBs, we have a chance to take pressure off the QB. With Brown out, LenDale takes all the snaps. Not Good.
    Brandon Jones. I suspect that he was our #1 WR, but not sure!!!! Not good.
    I have a feeling that all these injuries to both teams is why Vegas is acting like they are.
    And, Tennessee didn't make the odds, Vegas did.

4. fitantitans

I've heard Guido mention this a couple of times. It is his opinion that Young plays alot better in cooler temps and that the heat takes a toll on him.
    It would be difficult to find stats on this, but I'll look into it.
    I don't think that where you are from has much to do with being hot or cold natured. Kearse used to leave the feild for IV fluids all the time and he was from Florida. Young sometimes leaves the field early during hot games for IV fluids. At our last home game, half the fans left the field for IV fluids, it was HOT!
    But I'll look in to it.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

im sorry ppl gave young way too much credit on that play....i mean it was all about the blocking...the o-line and backs picked up the blitz to perfection...all vince had to do was sidestep one guy who was flyin...very easily...and he just took off...and nice blocking down field help secure the TD

what a play...never get tired of watching it...and the best part is when their stadium exploded for vince...taht was the ultimate cherry on top

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

stfu and read post #7. you always cry you don't get respect and then post garbage like this. you are way too selective about what you allow to seep into that thick skull of yours.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

and neither would i....this game can go ny way

8. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

I will never get tired of watching Vince's OT TD run. Never.

9. fitantitans

Vegas has been saying from the beginning of the week that Houston was the favorite. This mornings Tennessean listed the odds as Titans - 1 /12. An obvious flip-flop of Vegas bookies.
    I'm still taking the Titans and will always take the points. Would I take the Titans - 1 1/2? Hell ya' !!!!!

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

fitantitans, what is your typical wager? do you bet on most every Titans game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar